Every day, people make countless decisions to buy FMCG products at supermarkets, discount retailers and delicatessens. The challenge of online marketing in the area of FMCG is that the consumers are online, but make most of their purchases in person.
How can you bring these worlds of media together effectively in order to achieve a measurable impact on your target audience?
TGP® Consumer creates a measurable standard in reaching FMCG buyers online. The GfK (Gesellschaft für Konsumforschung) (Consumer Research Association) and United Internet Media have bundled their strengths to address groups of buyers online using the leading GfK ConsumerScan Panel. Directly approaching buyers of FMCG products maximises accuracy, generates additional potential and significantly increases the effectiveness of your advertising investments.
TGP® Consumer Food and Beverages
- soft drinks
- mixed beer drinks
- cold meats
- frozen foods
TGP® Consumer Stores
TGP® Consumer Health
- Allergy remedies
- apothecary skin care products
- cold medicines
- ointments for muscle and joint pain
- painkillers (to be taken internally)
- nose spray
- special cough remedies
- vitamins and minerals
Directly approaching buyers of FMCG products maximises accuracy, generates additional potential and significantly increases the effectiveness of your advertising investments.
Integrating online shopping data in TGP® allows you to reach online buyers with an interest in certain products and specific buying intentions – differentiated by product segments with strong sales.
- TGP® Consumer Cosmetics: Hair care products, skin care cosmetics, oral hygiene
- TGP® Consumer Elektronics: Frequent buyers of consumer electronics, computers & software
- TGP® Consumer Sport: Buyers of outdoor products
- TGP® Consumer Fashion: Frequent buyers of fashion & accessories