WEB.Effects Impact Benchmarker – aggregated knowledge to optimise your media planning
Our many WEB.Effects advertising impact studies have helped us gather a massive amount of information over the past several years, which can be systematically and in full by the WEB.Effects Impact Benchmarker. Capable of more than just combining individual sets of results, this is more of an integrated data system that contains survey data for specific cases as well as additional details on the campaign, product and advertiser. The database contains studies dating from 2006 to today, and is continuously expanded to include new studies.
The WEB.Effects Impact Benchmarker makes it possible to derive general findings on the most important advertising impact values, such as:
- To what extent can an online campaign boost the impact of a brand?
- What parameters are positively impacted by an online campaign?
- What industries reveal an especially high advertising impact?
- How is the online advertising perceived by users? What formats are especially well-received?
- How does the use of targeting affect the advertising impact?
- What is the ideal contact class?
Get the complete study here.