OVK Pretarget Standard Deals
NEW at United Internet Media
The Online Vermarkterkreis (OVK) in the Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft (BVDW) e.v. (German Digital Industry Association) has created the new cross-marketer offer "Standard Deals". It is intended to enable advertisers to offer target group-oriented programmatic advertising now and even after the expected end of third-party cookies.
All advantages at a glance:
- Target group portfolio can be booked uniformly across all marketers, without high coordination effort with several marketers
- Full exploitation of the target group potential, without loss of users as is the case with cookie matching between all relevant platforms (DMP, DSP, SSP, publisher, advertiser)
- Independent of 3rd party cookies, the marketers make it possible to address lost target groups via different approaches (Login)
- Accuracy measurements confirm the quality
- The deals offer maximum reach and cross-market portfolio
- Simple processing through standardised deals
The following formats are possible: Ad Bundle, Halfpage Ad, Billboard, Mobile 6:1/4:1, PreRoll, Dynamic Sidebar, Interscroller.