Every day, people make countless decisions to buy FMCG products at supermarkets, discount retailers and delicatessens. The challenge of online marketing in the area of FMCG is that the consumers are online, but make most of their purchases in person.
How can you bring these worlds of media together effectively in order to achieve a measurable impact on your target audience?
TGP Consumer creates a measurable standard in reaching FMCG buyers online. The GfK (Gesellschaft für Konsumforschung) (Consumer Research Association) and United Internet Media have bundled their strengths to address groups of buyers online using the leading GfK ConsumerScan Panel. Directly approaching buyers of FMCG products maximises accuracy, generates additional potential and significantly increases the effectiveness of your advertising investments.
TGP Consumer Food and Beverages
TGP Consumer Stores
TGP Consumer Health
- Consumer Allergy Remedies
- Consumer Apothecary Skin Care Products
- Consumer Cold Medicines
- Consumer Ointments for Muscle and Joint Pain
- Consumer Painkillers (to be taken internally)
- Consumer Nose Spray
- Consumer Special Cough Remedies
- Consumer Vitamins and Minerals
TGP Consumer Fashion & Cosmetics
- Consumer Fashion & Accessoires
- Consumer Hair Care
- Consumer Products Anti-Cavitiy
- Consumer Products Anti-Tooth Sensivitiy
- Consumer Products Anti-Dental Enamel Erosion
TGP Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Computer & Software
- Consumer Consumer Electronics
TGP Consumer Further Products
- Consumer Paper Tissue
- Consumer Premium Tyre
Integrating online shopping data in TGP allows you to reach online buyers with an interest in certain products and specific buying intentions – differentiated by product segments with strong sales.