This target audience allows you to effectively plan your cross-media add impressions and reach users through multiple media.
TGP Media makes it possible to transfer the classic media usage to the internet. For example, you can reach selective TV viewers or moviegoer on the United Internet portals. The new TGP Media Multi Screener target audience can even reach parallel users who divide their attention up over multiple screens.
TGP Media Specials target audiences with special media use habits, which may or may not include some traditional media, such as radio or television.
- Gamer: Target group for all gaming products such as new video games on PC / console.
- Offline Ad Avoider: Adressing potential customers who would probably refuse print flyers but despite show interest in digital flyers.
- Online Streamer: Target group to address user who are affine to digital and online obtainable contents such as movies, series, music or TV.
- Moviegoers: Allows a differentiated approach to users who enjoy watching movies in the cinema. Also recommended in combination with our genre target groups.
The planning approach offers cross-media opportunities for TV target groups. Thus, viewers on our portals of all relevant TV channels and seven TV time slots, as well as special TV usage groups such as the
TV selectives can be reached online.
- Individuals Broadcasters: ARD - ARD regional - DMAX - Kabel1 - News Channel - PRO7 - RTL
RTL2 - SAT1 - SIXX - Sky - SPORT1 - Tele5 - VIVA - VOX - ZDF
- Times: Morning - Daytime 1 - Daytime 2 - Access Prime - Prime time - Late Prime - Night
- Special TV Viewer Groups: Selective viewers - Average viewers - Frequent viewers
- Moviegoers: 3D films - Action / Adventure - Culture - Drama - Family - Comedy - Science Fiction - Thriller
The internet makes it easy and convenient for people to consume media in a variety of different ways. Everything from the latest headlines, business news and specialty magazines – all just a click away. But print media still continues to be very popular.
We offer the “Media Reader” target audience to reach readers of conventional print media through digital media, and show them the right content. This audience category offers two different types of content:
- News Magazines: Readers of print magazines about news
- National Newspapers: Readers of national newspapers sold throughout the country
- 3D Movies
- Action / Adventure
- Science Fiction
Connect with users who frequently switch between online devices. Respond effectively to the changed use habits and ensure consistent contact quality and ad impact in these multi-screen situations. Being able to pinpoint this target audience will allow you to effectively synchronise your TV and online plans, especially during access and prime time – to efficiently compensate for any attention gaps in this audience.
This category covers the following types of audiences:
- Multi Screener: Many people use multiple devices simultaneously – especially since the transition to mobile. This creates new challenges for media planners. Reaching these users effectively across all devices, displaying ads correctly and showing them in the right frequency are just a few of the points that need to be addressed. With the Multi Screener audience, you’ll reach everyone who uses multiple devices in their everyday lives.
- Classic Multi Screener: Classic Multi Screeners are in a class all their own, as they are somewhat overwhelmed by using multiple screens at the same time. They do it, but not as frequently.
- Efficient Multi Screener: Efficient Multi Screeners primarily use multiple screens in specific situations – to save time or avoid missing certain content.
- Native Multi Screener: Native Multi Screeners mostly share their media with others. They use screens on mobile devices or with their friends, but this multi-screen use is usually not TV-based.
- Pragmatic Online Multi Screener: The internet is the focus of media use for this audience. Smartphones and tablets are their daily devices of choice. They also go online to bridge the gap during TV commercials, and frequently use laptops at the same time for other online activities. This audience is typically between the ages of 30 and 39, male, and has an above-average affinity for mobile online use.
- TV Parallel Multi Screener: TV Parallel Multi Screeners keep the television on for most of the day. This audience is capable of multitasking, often using screens while occupied with other things.
- Heavy Multi Screener: The motivation for using multiple screens in this group is frequently TV-based. This segment of users, which uses screens most intensively, has an above-average interest in social TV. These users often look online for general information or details on products they have seen on television. Heavy Multi Screeners are usually male, frequently between the ages of 20 and 29, and often serve as brand ambassadors in their circles of friends.