WEB.Effects – what impact does the ad have?
The WEB.Effects product family illustrates the most important marketing-specific ad impact indicators by using a variety of different key figures.
The following aspects are examined and evaluated:
- Media habits
- Brand/product awareness
- Ad recall
- Brand/product use
- Brand/product image
- Intention/willingness to purchase
How can we work together to improve these key figures? Can your current campaign increase these relevant ad impact parameters to your advantage, e.g. brand image or willingness to purchase? What measures are appropriate to achieve this impact?
No two campaigns are alike. This is why United Internet Media has impact studies for a wide range of areas:
- WEB.Effects for classic display campaigns
- WEB.Effects Extended for long-term online campaigns
- WEB.Effects Advertorial for service integrations
- WEB.Effects Crossmedia for cross-media campaigns
- WEB.Effects Mobile for mobile campaigns
The detailed and qualified results from the study you use will reveal which measures are suitable to optimise your marketing and communication strategy going forward. We can e-mail you additional details upon request.