With Ad Pretest, you can see how your ad comes across to consumers of United Internet Media platforms and benefit from these findings in a number of different ways – before your campaign actually launches.
- Choose the ad with the best results to make your campaign more efficient and successful.
- Try out effective, target-oriented placements for your test ads to achieve your marketing and communication goals.
- Evaluate and adopt alternatives to your media strategy and planning if necessary.
Important parameters for success include findings relating to perception, understanding and appeal, as well as sociodemographic data.
These provide a reliable basis for optimizing your ad.
Related to your question we offer three different Ad Pretest options:
- Ad Pretest Basic: represents a general ad test, which compares two creatives within a defined target group.
- Ad Pretest Plus: describes a differentiated ad test, which offers the opportunity to compare up to four creatives or multiple target groups.
- Ad Pretest Premium: constitutes a detailed ad test meaning by optimizing your creative we cooperate with external research institutes to use additional methods (e.g. Mouse Tracking, Eye Tracking) depending on the issue.
Feel free to contact us for additional information on how we conduct and analyse these advance studies along with an individual offer