Multi Screen Frequency Capping helps you efficiently plan and target your campaigns across all screens.
United Internet Media is the first player on the German market to reach its target audiences in a truly seamless way by distributing its ads and different formats effectively across various devices.
What does this mean for you? Efficient multi-screen campaign planning across all devices – from the ideal audience to the perfect ad in the ideal distribution to integrated campaign reporting:
- Predictable: Take advantage of cross-channel planning for your ad contacts.
- Versatile: Book ads on all screens from our broad portfolio of target audiences.
- Effective: Benefit from the cross-screen distribution of your contacts with maximum impact.
- Efficient: Synchronize the message between channels.
- User-friendly: Minimise reactances per user to effectively manage your contacts.
- Comprehensive: Use 360° multi-screen advertising – from the type of ad to reporting.
Boost reach and efficiency with Multi Screen Frequency Capping
Multi Screen Frequency Capping offers a number of considerable advantages in terms of reach and efficiency in addition to the high quality offered in the synchronised distribution of ads across all screens. Setting Multi screen Frequency Capping to unique users – unlike the “conventional” FC on unique clients – avoids undesired redundant contacts, and allows you to reach more new users. It expands your reach, generates more transactions, and leads to more efficient campaigns in terms of CPM or cost per conversion.